Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MusicDishTV Valentine Special: Inanna - You And Me Only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicholasg980

MusicDishTV Valentine Special: Inanna - You And Me Only Empty
PostSubject: MusicDishTV Valentine Special: Inanna - You And Me Only   MusicDishTV Valentine Special: Inanna - You And Me Only Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 am

Watch the video online on MusicDishTV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14w4el-R3s

Inanna's soothing but powerful, rich vocal tones in this music video are sure to take hold of the Adult Contemporary charts. Her songs always have a good vibration to them and this is no exception; "You And Me Only" puts together a relaxing beat and Inanna's heartfelt voice to create a song that people will really listen to. It seems innate for Inanna to produce feel-good tunes that are anything but background music.

Singer-on-the-rise Inanna has been working around the clock to further expose her music and has turned some heads along the way. She has received much acclaim in the last few years, including winning a 2005 songwriting competition (judged by Grammy winners such as Norah Jones and Bon Jovi) in the Electronic/Dance category for Song of The Year for her leading track "Feels So Divine." Inanna has since been signed to Ciantar Records and is currently working on her next music video.

Keep up with Inanna's music at http://www.inanna.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

MusicDishTV Valentine Special: Inanna - You And Me Only
Page 1 of 1