Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matthew Schultz's Hot New Single "Money Or Me" Was Selected To Be Featured On Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape By Coast 2 Coast Volume 224

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MusicDish

Matthew Schultz's Hot New Single "Money Or Me" Was Selected To Be Featured On Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape By Coast 2 Coast Volume 224  Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Schultz's Hot New Single "Money Or Me" Was Selected To Be Featured On Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape By Coast 2 Coast Volume 224    Matthew Schultz's Hot New Single "Money Or Me" Was Selected To Be Featured On Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape By Coast 2 Coast Volume 224  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:12 pm

New Artist Matthew Schultz was selected to be featured on Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape Album by Coast 2 Coast volume 224 with his new hit song "Money or Me." Matthew Schultz is featured on this Album with other artist's like T.I., Andre 3000, A$AP Rocky, J Cole and Kendrick Lamar himself whom is also hosting this mixtape.

"Money or Me" was written and recorded by Matthew Schultz and King Dave. This track is an original track and was produced by Armando Guarnera. This song mixes Hip-hop and Rock and is a fresh new sound for Urban Music. Matthew Schultz has been vocally compared to Johnny Cash with a James Dean Hollywood look. Schultz is currently recording a version of "Money or Me" with Hip-hop legend Jim Jones. Matthew Schultz is currently ranked number 4 in the United States as a singer/songwriter on Reverbnation as an Indie/Unsigned Artist @mschultz33.

Kendrick Lamar, under Dr. Dre, sold over 241,000 copies of his new album, 揼ood kid, m.A.A.d. in late October and feature #2 on the Billboard charts only behind Taylor Swift. Lamar抯 album had 2.8 million streams on Spotify in the United States in one week, the second-best showing for a new album this year on that service. He hit single Swimming Pools is blazing all over the radio on Hot 97.1 and Power 105.1.

A$AP Rocky also featured on this mixtape Teams With Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar on 'F--kin' Problem'

Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Volume 224 Hosted by Kendrick Lamar will definitely be one of the hottest mixtape albums to end 2012 going into the new year with a bang. The music industry awaits new releases from hot new artist Matthew Schultz.

http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtapes/mixtapedetail.aspx/coast-2-coast-mixtape-vol-224-hosted-by-kendrick-lamar
Back to top Go down

Matthew Schultz's Hot New Single "Money Or Me" Was Selected To Be Featured On Kendrick Lamar's New Mixtape By Coast 2 Coast Volume 224
Page 1 of 1