Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have An Uncensored Summer With Radio Host Red Peters, New Compilation Available May 25th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicholasg980

Have An Uncensored Summer With Radio Host Red Peters, New Compilation Available May 25th Empty
PostSubject: Have An Uncensored Summer With Radio Host Red Peters, New Compilation Available May 25th   Have An Uncensored Summer With Radio Host Red Peters, New Compilation Available May 25th Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Website: http://www.oglio.com/webs/pages/artists/RedPeters_SummerSongSizzler.shtml

LOS ANGELES, CA (May 1, 2010) - Radio host and singer/songwriter Red Peters will be ushering in the summer with both a new Red Peters Comedy Music Hour radio show as heard on the Sirius XM channel Howard 101, and a brand new 16 track Red Peters Presents: The Summer Song Sizzler music compilation, set for a May 25th street date from Oglio Records, a Fontana/Universal distributed label. Red Peters, an artist in his own right best known for his classic song "How's Your Whole... Family", hosts the only radio show, thanks to Howard Stern and the freedom allowed on satellite radio, dedicated to playing some of the funniest, uncensored, and outrageously explicit expressions of first amendment rights ever recorded.

"Years ago, I was at the crossroads of making a decision between a career in comedy or music. I was doing both and I had to really think about which turned me on the most. I chose music. And although I loved comedy, I realized that good music made me feel better inside than anything else. I went on to write some pretty funny songs and have never regretted my decision. Since then, I have worked with many great songwriters and musicians, and it never ceases to amaze me how funny, original and creative people can be. So when Howard Stern gave me the opportunity to produce my own radio show for his satellite radio channel, I knew exactly what I wanted to do: Seek out and showcase the unsung writers and producers of funny and original f***** up music. Songs with bad manners, filthy lyrics, blasphemous rants, and subject matter unacceptable in proper society. All the fun stuff that can be heard on my radio show and on my compilations." - Red Peters

The Red Peters Comedy Music Hour, Summer Song Sizzler show will broadcast Memorial Day, May 31st on the Sirius XM channel, Howard 101 at 7pm EST. Check myspace.com/redpeters or facebook.com/redpeters for the radio show replay schedule and the Oglio Records page, oglio.com, for more on the Red Peters Presents: The Summer Song Sizzler music compilation.

Please visit Oglio.com for 300 DPI Cover art, press photo and more on Red Peters!
For more information, contact
Mark Copeland - Oglio Records: mark@oglio.com

The Summer Song Sizzler Track Listing
1. Dickie Weed - "Aw F*** You"
2. Sons Of Butcher - "F*** The S***"
3. Cock Lorge - "I Want You"
4. The Wet Spots - "Do You Take It in The A**?"
5. Lil' Mikey Roohan - "J****** Off Tonight"
6. Biker Joe Warren - "F*** You"
7. Tastiskank - "The Sex Song"
8. Larry Pierce - "All I Did Was Just F**** Her"
9. Beaver Boys - "A B*** Job Is Better Than No Job"
10. Uncle Carl - "I'm Too Tired (To Masturbate)"
11. William H. Nutsack - "Destination Dirtpipe"
12. Red Peters - "When I J*** Off, I Think Of You"
13. Cameron Bameron - "F*** You"
14. Bob Garrett's Banned - "H*** In The Bunkhouse"
15. Pig Vomit - "V*****"
16. Dickie Weed - "Have Another Drink On Me"
Back to top Go down

Have An Uncensored Summer With Radio Host Red Peters, New Compilation Available May 25th
Page 1 of 1