Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reuben Reuben

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac
Admin
Isaac

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 pm

All hail Reuben, a brilliant, brilliant band, currently on an indefinite hiatus.
Back to top Go down
http://echoisaacashe.blogspot.com
Oakenthrone

Oakenthrone

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Great band, I'm gutted I didn't get to see them live but am hopeful they will do a reunion at some point.

One of my favourites by them
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Admin
Isaac

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 am

They were the first band I did a live review for, at the Sugarmill in Stoke. Singer Jamie Lenman was kind enough to sign a copy of their *new* single Let's Stop Hanging Out for me. Sadly missed.
Back to top Go down
Oakenthrone

Oakenthrone

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 am

Cool, I am looking at getting the we should have gone to university boxset at some point, would be a good addition to my reuben collection.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Admin
Isaac

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am

It's ace! Horns
I got sent a copy of the two CDs, but not the DVD, for review, but they gave me the wrong release date and it came out before I'd written the post.
I'm not sure if I'll post it or not now - but I can confirm its awesome.
Back to top Go down
Oakenthrone

Oakenthrone

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Isaac wrote:
They were the first band I did a live review for, at the Sugarmill in Stoke. Singer Jamie Lenman was kind enough to sign a copy of their *new* single Let's Stop Hanging Out for me. Sadly missed.

I've ordered the boxset off HMV Very Happy, Let's Stop Hanging Out is a really catchy song and the lyrics are really good. Scared Of The Police was the first song I ever heard by them, it's not the greatest song lyrically but its still good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reuben Reuben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuben Reuben   Reuben Reuben Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reuben Reuben
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isaac Ashe's Sound Off :: Music Matters :: Rock - Metal - Punk - Indie-
Jump to: