Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Digital Distribution Explained. A Free Ebook For Unsigned Artists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klma

Digital Distribution Explained. A Free Ebook For Unsigned Artists Empty
PostSubject: Digital Distribution Explained. A Free Ebook For Unsigned Artists   Digital Distribution Explained. A Free Ebook For Unsigned Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Have you ever wondered what happens when you upload your music to iTunes, Amazon or Spotify? How much artists get paid or how often you should expect your money? From ISRC codes to barcodes, there are lots of different rules and tips that you should know about. Ditto Music has released a free e-book covering everything you need to help you sell music online entitled. “Digital Music Distribution Explained” .The e-book covers subjects such as:

What Is An ISRC Code?
How Much Money Do I Earn Selling Music On iTunes?
How Do I Get Paid For Selling Music Online?
Which Digital Music Stores Can I Sell My Music In?

Ditto Music’s new e-book is already being used in over 100 colleges, arming a new generation of musicians with the tools to succeed. For artists who are comparing digital distributors for the first time, this e-book is the first step on the road to success.

Click here to download your free copy of "Digital Music Distribution Explained"
http://www.dittomusic.com/dittomusic/blogcomments.aspx?24
Back to top Go down

Digital Distribution Explained. A Free Ebook For Unsigned Artists
Page 1 of 1