Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MusicDishTV Presents "Tell Me What You See" By Rock Group Death By Chocolate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artlaurent88

MusicDishTV Presents "Tell Me What You See" By Rock Group Death By Chocolate Empty
PostSubject: MusicDishTV Presents "Tell Me What You See" By Rock Group Death By Chocolate   MusicDishTV Presents "Tell Me What You See" By Rock Group Death By Chocolate Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Rock group Death By Chocolate's new video "Tell Me What You See" is very visually interesting and stimulating. With time lapse slow motion, a beautiful woman, and violence with a S&M twist, this video captivates. A very upbeat rock track with hard pounding sound accompanies the video quite nicely. Death By Chocolate's "Tell Me What You See" is well performed and produced. The lead vocalist's voice and style is more than ample as he delivers on this jamming song. With the band rocking hard, this cut is a winner. They add a little Indian melody and all kinds of hard core treats. The video is humorous and entertaining (and steaming hot) while the music is hard core and shows just how rock is supposed to be done.

Email: tv@musicdish.net
Music: https://youtu.be/iJetSuEkPS0
Back to top Go down

MusicDishTV Presents "Tell Me What You See" By Rock Group Death By Chocolate
Page 1 of 1