Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MusicDishTV: JAE CAMILO - Here's My Middle Finger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mixtapes23

MusicDishTV: JAE CAMILO - Here's My Middle Finger Empty
PostSubject: MusicDishTV: JAE CAMILO - Here's My Middle Finger   MusicDishTV: JAE CAMILO - Here's My Middle Finger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 pm

From her self-titled debut album, "Here's My Middle Finger" is the very first music video from award-winning female R&B artist Jae Camilo. Pushing the limits with her "psycho sexy" ways, Camilo puts a musical and theatrical spin on a relationship gone wrong.

Warning: This video is for mature audiences only. It is suggested you do not click this link if you are under 18 and/or not willing to watch adult content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBUR6rwXLw

This track is also the first single release from Camilo's management and production company after she signed to New Day Music in July of 2008. Camilo appears to be pushing forward with the start of her career and, without a doubt, wil not be slowing down any time soon. "Here's My Middle Finger" is currently available on iTunes while her fans eagerly await the release of her album.

Keep up with Jae Camilo at www.myspace.com/jaecamilomusic

For booking & interview inquires, email warrensmithndmg@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

MusicDishTV: JAE CAMILO - Here's My Middle Finger
Page 1 of 1