Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MusicDishTV Presents "Satisfy My Soul" By Dwayna Litz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artlaurent88

MusicDishTV Presents "Satisfy My Soul" By Dwayna Litz Empty
PostSubject: MusicDishTV Presents "Satisfy My Soul" By Dwayna Litz   MusicDishTV Presents "Satisfy My Soul" By Dwayna Litz Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:06 pm

In the video "Satisfy My Soul," Dwayna Litz performs a jazz swinging rendition of the song by the same name, which was first recorded by Ella Johnson in 1950. Dwayna's unique vocal style is well complemented by a terrific horn section, growling alto sax, and soulful piano backing her up all the way. The plunger trumpet solo is perfect as we watch Dwayna dancing to "Satisfy My Soul." Viewers will be reminded of Bonnie Raitt as they watch Dwayna's relaxed and confident performance.

The band arrangement swings with a New Orleans shuffle, complementing Dwayna with everything from stop time to a Louis Armstrong style horn solo. "Satisfy My Soul" will definitely satisfy both viewers and listeners, and will have you tapping your feet to the beat.

"Satisfy My Soul" is from the album "Counting Your Blessings," which is available for purchase at iTunes, Amazon, and CD Baby.

Email: tv@musicdish.net
Music: https://youtu.be/aKokEb6jmu0
Back to top Go down

MusicDishTV Presents "Satisfy My Soul" By Dwayna Litz
Page 1 of 1