Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Launch Of I E S Indie Entertainment Summit the new indie schoomze fest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaggieMayJay

The Launch Of I E S Indie Entertainment Summit the new indie schoomze fest? Empty
PostSubject: The Launch Of I E S Indie Entertainment Summit the new indie schoomze fest?   The Launch Of I E S Indie Entertainment Summit the new indie schoomze fest? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 am

I E S the INDIE ENTERTAINMENT SUMMIT is launching August 1 2012 as a new annual music and entertainment conference and festival in Southern California. The 5 day event will focus on cutting edge knowledge, networking & performances in the areas of music, movies/TV, & modeling. Featuring over 80 in depth workshops and seminars led by top industry pros designed to help musical artists, managers, actors, models, DJs, comedians, film makers, & independent labels/entertainment companies progress their business and career opportunities in the worldwide entertainment and media industries. Each evening will spotlight concerts, performances, film premieres & showcases by attending talent and name performers in a variety of top venues from Hollywood to Universal Studios to the booming NoHo arts district in North Hollywood. The final day Sunday August 5 will be an innovative day at a special location, for an event called DEAL LINK, where attendees will have a chance to introduce themselves & meet one-to one with industry decision makers, including investors, A&R execs, CEOs of entertain- ment companies that are normally extremely hard for new talent to reach and that can make a difference in one's career and opportunities.

so a new event for independat creative types, in LA.
I think it's kind of nice for LA to have a networking event for the little or littler guy in the big pro-town kind of taking a page from smaller cities that have been really fertile ground for creative networking (SXSW, new Sundance related workshops, etc)http://mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=152237
Back to top Go down

The Launch Of I E S Indie Entertainment Summit the new indie schoomze fest?
Page 1 of 1