Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElGuappa

Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog Empty
PostSubject: Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog   Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Hiya! Thanks to Isaac for inviting me to this great forum. My blog is:

www.nowiseeyou.blogspot.comwww.nowiseeyou.blogspot.com and it's a year old. I'm a really busy woman (family) so it's tough to do as much as I'd like...I am usually quite selective about what I post on, though I've been known to do the opposite at times Wink There are so many great music blogs out there and I like to think I have a pretty engaging voice even though I'm missing some of the bells and whistles cherry

Please check it out, I just posted on a band that I think are really friggin marvelous called Agent Fresco from Iceland. Seriously great stuff.

Hope to hear from you !
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Admin
Isaac

Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog   Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks for signing up Elana, great blog, I urge Forum Dwellers to check it out.

I shall have a gander at Agent Fresco, I'm sure they continue the tradition of Iceland punching above its weight in musical terms.
Back to top Go down
http://echoisaacashe.blogspot.com

Agent Fresco @ Now I See You blog
Page 1 of 1