Isaac Ashe's Sound Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mixtapes23

Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO Empty
PostSubject: Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO   Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 am

Url: http://www.MYSPACE.COM/JAECAMILOMUSIC

New York, NY-October 20, 2009- You have never seen a sexier and more musical way to beat up a cheating man. Award winning Female R&B artist Jae Camilo sets the bar higher in a passionate, sexy, and theatrical display in her first music video "Here's My Middle Finger" off of her debut self-titled album.

Signing to New Day Music Group, Inc in July of last year, this was the first single release by her production and management company. By not putting out a water down club track singing about the same thing everybody else is, Jae Camilo caught some critics by surprise and came blazing with a personal, sexy female anthem. This video is produced by the CEO of New Day Music Group Keyz; he is quoted by saying, "This is a video that taps directly into the emotion and heart of a person who has been betrayed, everyone can relate." With Jae always wanting to push the envelope, they link up with Emmy award winning Director TJ Films and scratch out a new look which Jae calls psycho sexy. Hold on to your seats and watch out for those knives.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Admin
Isaac

Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO   Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

And here it is, in all its glory -

Discuss.
My favourite bit is where she's lying in a cage made out of dismantled shelves.
Back to top Go down
http://echoisaacashe.blogspot.com

Here's My Middle Finger MUSIC VIDEO. By Female R&B Artist JAE CAMILO
Page 1 of 1